Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Thank You and Stay Tuned

To my wonderful readers:

Lately, I have not posted as much on my BLOG because I am working on my book. Writing requires time and attention; this is even truer when working on non-fiction because it entails a thorough research of the subject matter.  I am reading primary sources (and a few secondary sources) from the 18th century many of which also require physical excursions to various locations throughout the country.  In my spare time (if there is such a thing), I am also working on my art.  All of this has made it more difficult to keep up with my BLOG as of late but I hope to return to it more regularly upon the completion of my book...that is until I begin my research for the next book.


I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who has supported me by sticking with me.  I hope you will come back to discover what I am writing about.





No comments:

Post a Comment